- Honest and insightful, it is packed full of great advice and real-life insights, shared by the entrepreneurs themselves, about their experience from start-up to success.
- You will learn about their backgrounds, how they came up with their ‘killer’ business idea and how they developed a knack for turning obstacles into opportunities.
- The book is a result of interviews with business owners for Sean’s weekly column in the Business Section of the Sunday Independent newspaper over the past 5 years.
- The most important lesson Sean has learned from interviewing these entrepreneurs is that ‘No one ever starts a big business’.
- What is most apparent from all these stories is that – regardless of age, gender, financial or educational background, we all have within us the ability to achieve whatever we set our minds to.
- In short, we all have the potential to be successful.
Once you open this book, you will find yourself in the company of many great heroes of Irish business. Some run companies whose brands are household names while others are less well known but equally inspiring.
Click here to see the full list featured companies